MiniYOGI is visiting libraries and schools for book talks and yoga demos as well as holding events to spread yoga among the young ones... To invite us, send an email at: email@example.com!
- Family Yoga via Zoom on June 5th, 10-11am
Join us to Breathe & Bond with your younger ones for an hour, from home.
Perfect class for you and your child above 5 years old, or even the whole family!
You just need a mat and an internet connection... it is that easy!
RSVP to receive the link. Take care!
- MiniYOGI Talk at Les Oliviers, in April 2021
- Sat 27 Feb, 10am at The Moon
Join us for a refreshing Saturday morning yoga session with your partner, friend or child: bring your own mat! I am teaching a fun, lovely Family Yoga class at the beautiful bookshop and event space "The Moon" (Mosque Street). Book your slots early, as slots are limited!
- Parent & Child Yoga class, based on the MiniYOGI cards, on 12 December 2020 at 3pm, Kate Porter Yoga studio - Siglap.
- Talk & Stretch with the National Library on Saturday 3 October 2020
Get your children ready to breathe and try yoga poses!
- Boutique Fairs Online
Have a look at the passed events...
- Boutique Fair SG- 15, 16, 17 Nov 2019
- Christmas Fair Canadian International School -Tanjong Katong Campus, Nov 30 @ 10am-2pm
- Family Class based on the MinIYOGI 3 book at Kate Porter Yoga (Siglap), 3pm
- Loewen Garden Christmas Fair @ Dempsey, 14 Dec, 9am-1pm
- Storytelling at Alliance Francaise
- Book Talk in schools